Landing pages need to be optimized as often as web pages do. For some reason a lot of marketers ignore this step, and their sales suffer for it.
The short answer is, you would. Let us take a look at 5 ways you can better optimize your landing pages for more conversions, whether for sales or lead generation.
5 Techniques for Optimizing Landing Pages
- Exact and to the point – Normally a landing page has one defined intent that you want to make crystal clear upon arrival. You need to tie in your search query with your headlines and copy. Use bullet points to point out benefits and vital information. Use clear, powerful calls to action that leave no doubt to what the reader needs to do next.
- Choose your words carefully – Include your main keywords and direct your reader to the motion you want them to take. You have minimal space and time here, so economy is the word of the day. Try and use the most effective language you can.
- Do not ignore standard SEO – Items like title tags, descriptions and keyword intention also really make a difference with landing pages, and can help them rank in Google’s search results. Moreover, by utilizing good on-page SEO you are far more likely to get high relevance and quality scores from Facebook and Google with paid ads.
- Test several iterations – Be sure to test many versions of your landing pages for headlines, images and color, among other things. While it can take added time, it is an simple way to seriously maximize your profits!
- Use social proof and trust evidence – If you can fit in customer reviews, go ahead and do so, and trust seals and badges are also beneficial. Every bit of trustworthiness you can insert will benefit you.
Click here to schedule a free marketing huddle! We’ll create a marketing plan together that’s unique to you and your business and guaranteed to be worth your time or we’ll give YOU $250!